Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer – Salesforce
Company Name: Brown-Forman Corporation
Location: Louisville, KY
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to design and implement custom force.com applications. Using the force.com Center of Excellence methodology, lead multiple simultaneous projects. Participate in the governance of force.com applications.
• Expert in solution design and system architecture
• Lead projects and work with development team
• Manage the full software development life cycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment
• Use Apex and VisualForce to create solutions Develop products on the Force.com platform
• Interact directly with our customers and the Brown-Forman team, including consultants, architects and sales to
• ensure customer success
• Provide design assistance to developers on projects as needed
• Provide sales support through technical scoping activities
• Manage assigned projects according to the IT project management/Force.com CoE methodology, procedures, and processes
• Support for force.com applications implemented
• Bachelors Degree in software engineering, computer science, or related field plus seven years applicable experience; or an Associates Degree with nine years applicable experience; or eleven years combined related education/experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of: Sales Force.com Network and client/server processes Advanced experience in systems software problem determination and resolution.
• Strong inter-personal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to perform advanced financial analysis.
• Willingness to perform tasks required to ensure published Service Level Agreements are met.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule 24×7.
• Advanced Degree in software engineering, computer science, or related field.
• Advanced training and experience in systems software.
• Experience interpreting and negotiating systems software-related contracts.
• Advanced Project Management training and experience.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to Clara J Allgood – email@example.com