Girl Geek Dinners is run by a series of volunteers and we are looking to recruit more volunteers to our content team.
We would love to be able to include more content on our site about the latest research into gender diversity, tips for recruiting more women, how to write a CV so that you are noticed not just because you are female… and much more.
As such we are looking for great content writers with a passion for technology and getting women and girls into technology.
- You will need to be an experienced writer/ copywriter with a passion and understanding of technology and the technology industry.
- You must have a good grasp of the English language.
- Attention for detail is a must
- Your content must be SEO optimized for maximum reach – after all you are giving the time to write, we want your writing to reach as far and wide as possible!
- You don’t have to have years of experience at writing but we would like to see past written work.
- Experience of technology and the technology industry is a must
- Some experience of SEO techniques would be of benefit
How to apply
Send a link to a writing sample, details of the amount of time each week you think you would be able to commit to writing for us along with why you feel you would fit this role really well. All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org